We can find Letanovice in Hornadska dell in the valley of Brusnik river. The oldest reference about this village is from 1250. It was originaly a possession of Spis castle, in 1259 Belo IV. gave it to a Spis´s high official churchman and later Ladislaus IV. donated it to Spis´s chapter. There are a Roman Chatolic church, originally Late-Gothic but many times rebuilded (14th and 18th century) to todays Baroque appearance.